Harbowl, Superbaugh, Brother Bowl, whatever you want to call it – I’m SO EXCITED! Look at these guys. Can you imagine? I feel like you can’t be exactly sure of a winner here. There’s so much emotion and buildup that has snowballed through the season for both teams. Whether you’re a fan of either franchise or not, I think Sunday will be exciting!
Here’s a few of the reasons why:
1. Since week 11, Kaepernick seems to be everyone’s new favorite word (he’s already filed to trademark ‘Kaepernicking’). He’s had quite a platform for the second half of his season – and done pretty well with it. Will his running style actually influence the way we think…? Love that his college Nevada Coach Ault said, “Never thought I’d see my pistol offense in the Super Bowl.”
2. RAYx2. Retirement party postponed till Sunday/Hey Diddle Diddle! These guys are enough to keep me entertained and they’re in the same jersey. If your world doesn’t stop turning when Ray Lewis speaks, I don’t know if it ever will.
3. BEYONCÉ. Is all that is woman!
4. Is Joe Flacco an elite QB? You’ll hear plenty of discussion on this topic this elsewhere, so I won’t start overloading you now!
5. The 49ers are going for their sixth Super Bowl, while the Baltimore Ravens are going for their second. 25-year-old Kaep had 3 NFL completions before this season, and the Ravens have overcome a huge amount of obstacles and setbacks this year. The road to the big stage has been extremely difficult and eventful.
6. The chorus of Sandy Hook Elementary School will sing “America the Beautiful” before kickoff. It will be a part of CBS’s pregame show, followed by Alicia Keys singing the national anthem.
7. Nike has unveiled the innovative collaboration of uniforms for the two teams. I know it’s more fun to look at them, so go go go right now and check it out here.
My Prediction- Baltimore 28- San Francisco – 21